It's finally up... oh, and its Chinese New Year

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Finally got this thing up.
Note the difference in the posting dates.
I acutally got this thing up and running quite some time back but due to reasons

1. I found no blogskin that I wanted for this shit.
2. I had to wait for ii to set up this thingy with me.
3. Because of 1. and 2. I decided that I can take my time, hence the lack of urgency.
4. CNY then start the blog, auspicious start leh.

Anyway enought crap for now, since I can't find anything more to say, its late and I have to wake up early tomorrow, or later for that matter to welcome the onslaught of CNY visitors.

Sigh, must remind myself that its all for the money.

In the meantime, Happy Chinese New Year,
and please holler out if there's anything wrong with my blog, ie: words too small hard to read, too cramped, etc etc.
After which I will think about the validity of these comments, and more importantly, by who, since I probably won't give 2 hoots if its one of the guys.

Jus kidding. :)

0 comments: