A Tale of 2 Extremes...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

How's life recently for me?

Of extremes I guess. 

Either I'm not at home, or I'm always at home. :)

Been out for the weekends. 

Friday was at Minds Cafe with the RECCOS guys, had tons of fun there. 
Lots of laughs, like Snake and his Workers' Party mentality, Yifang(dua soh) and her 'look' whenever Xw block her, Seng and his 'dog-shit' luck, Jase and his 'follow Seng' mentality.. the list goes on...
Topped it up with supper at Geylang = SHIOK~~~

Saturday found me in Bedok in the evening, due to some cock up at home, couldn't meet my future boss. Sigh.
But managed to catch Wee wee at Bedok for a cup of tea and some talk cock session before meeting some of them Sutcliffe people for dinner.
Topped it up with a trip to Ronald's house that climax-ed with 5 guys in the car with Eiffel 65's "Blue(Da Ba Dee)" blasting in the background = ROCKING~~~

Sunday, Monday and Tueday wasn't that exciting. 
I stayed at home. lol

And that's the story of my life. 
Of extremes.... 

0 comments: