And I think I hear "ACTION" again...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I really should be sleeping early today. 
Come think of it, I should be sleeping now. 
Call time is like what, 8 hours plus later? 
And the best case scenerio if I'm there late?
I'll probably be fired on the spot. 
The worst case scenerio?
Getting my arse ripped open by everyone ranging from the director to the assistant director to the producer to the art director to the talents to the sound guys to the lighting guys to the camera guys to the android.
Oh wait, strike the last one out.

Anyway, its been quite a fair bit of time since I've last blogged. Again.
Reason being: 
1. My router has moved to a position so blocked that I can't even receive any signals from my bro's room, much less my room, thus the only signal that I manage to conjure out from is my neighbour's. Which is unstable at best.
2. I've been gaming too damn much.
3. I'm just plain lazy.
4. There's really nothing interesting happening in my life now at this point of time anyway.

Oh wait.
Maybe there was.

Let's see...
it has something to do with a certain Gundam Model and a modelling shop, throw in the owner of the shop for good measure.
As for the story, it's blog-worthy, but not for today.

Today's a night to rest, have an emo-trip(no thanks to you bitch - Kev) and maybe sneak a beer or 2 upstairs later.

So long...





0 comments: