Heading for a breakdown... oh wait, broken down already...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've always complained to some people who will endure my nonsense that my body was heading for a breakdown and fall apart.

Or something like that.

Guess what?
I just did.

In the most bizarre manner ever.

Cause of breakdown:
1. Fever(expected cos I have'nt been sleeping much or well)
2. Sore throat(I blame the weather and the fried food)
3. Stomach virus. Wait... STOMACH VIRUS?!?!!?!?!

What f**k STOMACH VIRUS?!?!?!?
I can understand the events leading to causes 1 and 2, but STOMACH VIRUS?!!??!
How can I kena such a shit thing when I haven eaten more than 3 meals in the past 3 days?!?!?!
And the food that I ate was like what, mixed veg rice, fried rice and chicken rice, which, ironically, was what everyone else was eating and I'm the only one 'lucky' enough to contract such weird !@#$%$@ thingy?

Sigh.
I give up.
White flag, white underwear, white whatever.
This is getting from a bad year to a worse year.
Is there no good news in my life now?

0 comments: