It feels weird to feel good to be back...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is one of the few times that I've been overseas and come back feeling damn happy to be back.

Usual I just wanna stay away for as long as possible.
Maybe I just can't get used to Vietnam, the noise, the filth, the sights and most of all, the chaos.
I think its more than not getting used to.
I think I seriously do not like the place.
To me it was a cesspool of filth, a cacophony of noise, a cluster of smoke and dust, all meshed up to form the most tainted picture for me.
I thought China was bad enough. This was worse.
I admit, I can't appreciate this form of living, and like I told Jamesy and Kev(and Horny, I think), I need a certain level of technology and progress in the place I am at, give me my bricks and mortar.
They claimed that I'm pampered.
Without a doubt.
I want the best of both worlds, a place where there's both technology. And culture.
There was one thing that we couldn't find in Vietnam.
Or maybe we didn't try hard enough.
Anyway nothing really much to blog about the place.
Will attempt to do so(like so many of my other 'attempts') if I have the time and energy.

In the meantime, will be slacking while I wait to start work next mon...
PS: Finished Harry's Potter liao. Who want spoiler can let me know, I'll be glad to spoil everything. Muahahahaahahaahah!!!
PPS: Thanks to Horny for being our tour guide at night. Really appreciate it. Come back and we'll have dinner again yah?

0 comments: