The long, and the short...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally met up with Horny this evening.
Didn't manage to get the bugger for quite some time, and the last time I called, he was in Vietnam.
Viet-friggin'-nam?
I promptly hung up after telling him to call us when he's back.

So there we were.
At Wheelock place having Japanese food that was neither cheap nor filling.
Moved on to Long Bar.
Always like the place.
Maybe it's because I can shower the floor with peanut shells. Openly.
I'm such a sucker for stuff like that.

Horny suggested we bar hop, but me & Wee wee veto-ed it.
We were too broke, and too tired.
Coffee and Bedok 85 sounded just nice.
And before we knew it, it's almost 2, I just got home and because of the advance in technology, I can blog, and sh*t at the same time. :)

"With or without you" is still ringing in my head...

0 comments: