Quite inspiring...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Made a trip down to the temple this afternoon.
Apparently, I had forgotten to return to the temple to give the thanks to the deities for watching over us(yes I prayed for the rest of the chink gang too...) while we were overseas.
And since I was there, I decided to check out the forecast for my future.

The lot I got?
Not too bad.
In fact, it's deemed a good lot, and the gist of the lot goes something likes this:

One foot lies between you and success. By progressive stages, does a good man reach prosperity. Harvest is dawning. Peace of mind will prevail after this boat of worries.
Interpretation: Good.
Sack cloth turns to silk to cling to your feet. In time, will you understand as one lives, one flourishes.

Whoa.
Quite the inspiring I must say.
Let's see, shall we?

0 comments: