Reaching the end...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The last time I checked, we have 6 more days, 5 to be exact, before the end of this wonderful trip.
Damn.

For all those who're curious, no I've not been laid yet, I have no chance to try weed yet(though the next stop is Holland, so hehehehe) and have only gotten myself mildly drunk/smashed once throughout this trip(friends who know me will know that my DRUNK state = Portable Merlion).

Strangely enough, I kinda miss Singapore.

Having tons of fun here is one thing, but nuffin' can beat sleeping in one's own bed, eating one' favourite bak chow mee, smoking and drinking with bubs in a place call Dungeon, driving down the expressway where one knows where the right side of the road is.... the list goes on.

I guess I'm feeling homesick now.
But I don't want this holiday to end.
So am I a walking contradiction or what?

Maybe I just want the best of both worlds.
Where I can holiday all I want, and go home as I please.

In the meantime, to all those who's reading this, take care now, see ya then...
Till next time.

-- Timmy out

PS: It's friggin' hard to type on the German keyboard. Plus I'm sweating my balls off now. Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?

0 comments: