"Priceless". Priceless...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just finished watching "Priceless" a few hours ago.
Good show, Audrey Tautou(hope I got the spelling correct, too lazy to check) is HOT. Period.
Met up with Jamesy Boi and Kev to talk about the Viet trip which is going to be postponed.
Date still uncertain cos of some last min cock up(so sorry about everythin again Mr Horny...)

What a whirlwind of days it has been.

Clearing admin stuff for work, home and meeting up with the guys, mj sessions, FA Cup final, Butter Factory, soccer match that degenerated to a bloodbath(almost, story to be told to those who are interested...), dinner with parents, etc etc...

Tying up the last of the loose ends tomorrow.
Hopefully.
I would say I'm around 80% done.

Oh, did I mention that I'm going overseas soon?
Like, this thurs morning or something.
Yeah.
I'll be off, for a month, 3 weeks. Take your pick.

Still coming to terms with the fact that my mum decided to be generous and all.
So trying very very f**king hard not to tread on her toes.
Not even her shadow.

Countdown: 2 more days.

But whatever time I have left here, whatever time I've spent with everyone and anyone.
Priceless.
Just sorry that's not enough time to really meet everyone EVERYONE important to me one way or another. To say goodbye.

Shit, it's getting a bit mushy and a wee bit morbid.

In any case, take care now, bye bye then...

Timmy boy, out.
Till next month...

0 comments: