Totally. Random shit that I've did...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Did some pretty weird things over these past 2 days.
Like last night, seeing that I finished work early. Quite the friggin' early, I decided to go catch a movie.
If possible, get some poor bugger out to watch.
If not, then watch it myself.
Mr Snake was in a half comatose state when I called him. Out.
Me Kev Wee was in the midst of preparations for his raid in WoW. Out.
That leaves... me.

Went all da way down to Lido, checked the timing, decided that it was a good time, waited in line, and received a phone call.
Apparently Kev's raid got cancelled, so yeah, he decided that he was game.
With an hour+ to spare, what's a guy like me to do?
Window shopping.
Topman, Levi's, Billabong, Zara.
So many things I saw, so many things I wanted to buy.
But if I did, then probably I'll have to sell my arse to get to Vietnam. Not to mention the fact that I didn't really trust meine's taste, concluded that it might be better to wait for Kev's opinion.
What happened?
His 'reaching soon' turned out to be the right time.
For the shops to close.
KNNBCCB.

Went to Fong Seng for supper.
Never fails to make me wish I was back in school everytime I'm there.

Today was even more bizarre.
I was supposed to drive down to collect my ic and apply for my driving license(yesh, it's still not replaced) but due to:
1. I overslept
2. I no car
3. I got sms for sudden soccer session
I thought, maybe why not wait another day?

Soccer turned out to be in the late afternoon.
Then dinner.
Then mj.
Then supper.
Then talk cock session(wait lemme rephrase it. It was more like Berd's rendition of his South African trip of his army days...)
Then now home.

Better get some sleep to catch spidey in action tomorrow.

PS: Finally saw the poster and the trailer for the film that I was working in. So excited. Shall post some pics next time :)

0 comments: