Late late post. 'bout Halloween. And Zouk...

Friday, November 02, 2007

Once again, I took my time to post this one up.
But what the heck, better late than never eh?
Anyway, I present to you: Halloween @ Zouk!!!

Introducing the brave few who were there:

From left: Sw(the pope), Pegs(the half man/woman), Jase(Uncle Sam), Huiwen(China doll), Me(Mermaid), Xw(Madonna wannabe).
PS: Berd missing from this picture cos he didn't wanna go in at first = never change into costume.

And now, the horrors begin...
Mermaid and Jack Sparrow.
Both creatures of the sea.

Berd(Belly dancer, though his own theme was: I'm your Fat Wife) and me.
Absolutely shocking,

The mermaid with some serious hair issue.

Pegs cannot make up her mind to shoot or kiss me.
Jase grinning at the back(dun think we never see you ah!!!)

Pwetty Huiwen and moi(sorry my ciggys peeking out of the bra thingy)

Us with some random people.

The pope with the slut(xw), the bitch(me) and the whore(berd).

Jase, me, Sw and Xw.
Yes, Xw that bugger even got boots to go along.

Sw the Pope surrounded by a botak bitch(me) and a shameless slut(xw).

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the prettiest among them all?

We might got shot for taking this shot.

The saint in.. I mean AND the sinner.

That was it for us at around 1 am.
Too packed with people, too hungry and too hot(for some of us in, my erm, chest area was kinda sweating profusely...)
And that's it.
Halloween 2007 @ Zouk.
Wonder what we'll be dressing up as next year...

0 comments: