15 days later...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It was late in coming, but sometimes, things just happen.
So what happened to the I'll post once a week thingy?
When one doesn't have enough time to sleep everyday, it's quite hard to find time to blog.
Anyway, here's what happened in the 15 days since I've last posted...

Durian Eating Session on Friday the 13th.
Straight after our Training Day.
Song Bo?!!??!?

Some pictures of Hastuty's wedding last Saturday.
Thanks for the invite Hastut, it was quite a good meet up session with Weising and Kim(his Gal), not forgetting Weitian the Bull.
And of cos, the bride.
Congrats.

I didn't believe it, but my bro actually went to get a PS3.
With ROCK BAND!!!!
No wonder I do go home more often these days...


Happy Father's Day!
Brought Daddy for dinner at Prime Society.
I liked the food, bros liked the food, but apparently daddy wasn't that impressed. :(

Me and Berd having a totally sinful Fish Drowned in Oil.
Don't ask me the proper name for this dish.

Lunch this afternoon.
My colleagues like to term this: Heart Attack on the way...

The only thing in office that keeps me from going insane (or as some of my colleagues claim keeps me insane...) SPENCE!!!

It's like 3.07 in the morning, I came back from a good meet up session with Kev, Rah, Cubsy in Vivo, not forgetting a short talk-cock/smoking session with Mel and gang.
And I have to work tomorrow.

How you like me now......................


0 comments: