最長的電影...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

13th June 2008.
Friday the 13th.

Goodbye,
Goodbye.

I never did get to posting this up.
The one about the meeting up.

I confess.
I didn't know what to say.

I tried.
But words escape me.
Fleeing because they cannot admit it.
They refuse to admit it.
That it was the Last Goodbye.

最長的電影.

我们的开始, 是很长的电影.
I guess the movie has ended.
For 12 years.
For 12 fucking years.
Ever since I caught you in my arms 12 years ago, you've been on my mind, in my heart.
That was the start.
Now this is the end.

I used to believe in The One.
And I used to believe it was you.
You were the Special One.

I used to smile the happiest when I saw you.
I really did.
From the bottom of my heart.
Not anymore.

We were always 2 parallel lines.
I was just too blind to see it.
I just thought that if I tried hard enough,
I could make the parallel lines meet.
Maybe there were times when we crossed somehow, somewhere, sometime.
But I never took the chance, you never took my hints.

爱是不是不开口才珍贵.

I never told you how I really felt.
I never told you that you were the first girl I cried for.
I never told you that you were the only girl I would do silly things for.
I never told you I Loved You.
I never did tell you I really did.

Maybe it's fate.
Maybe we weren't meant to be together.
Maybe we were meant to meet, not fall in love.
Maybe we were meant to be good friends.
And remain as that.
Good Friends.

爱我别走.

I got your message on 25th March 2008.

The romantic me would have said that the world came crashing down on me.
The practical me said that ok, congrats.
I didn't say anything.
Because there was nothing left to be said.
The wall is up.
The wall that I know that no matter what I do, I can never cross.
The wall that says: STOP.

I wish you all the best.
I wish you all the happiness, that no matter what you do, where you are, you'll be happy.
I wish that in another lifetime, in another timeline,
I can call you mine.

But know this.
Know this.

That what I said still rings true.
That you'll always have a special place in my heart.
That if you ever, ever need my help, all you need to do is call.

The end.
The end of me.
The end of you.
I thank you.
For showing me what love is.
For showing me what it is like to love someone.
For teaching me what is unrequited love.
For bringing me happiness in the little things that you do.
For letting me know what and how it was like crying over someone else.
For bringing a smile to my face whenever I see you.
For bringing out the cynical side in me.
For loving you.
Thank You.


Goodbye, Goodbye.

The longest movie in my life has just ended.
That's all folks.

0 comments: