And today...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today, today.
Today has got to be one of the most eventful day of my life.

For today, I had to become a conniving liar, a poker face actor and eventually, a serious man going down on his knees to ask the girl of his dreams to be the woman of his life.

Today is the day the Bs family take another step.
Another step towards the culmination of our love.

Today, today.
On today, the 27th of February 2010, I asked the love of my life to marry me.
She said yes.

Today, I am truly a very happy, proud and contended man.

PS: Special thanks going out to the following people. Jamesy and Kevin Wee, thanks for helping me film the video thingy, and Jamesy, it was too bad you aren't around to see everything. To Betty, Phil, Kevin Wee, Wenqi and Yz. A big thank you(again!) to all you guys. Like I said, anything and everything will not be possible without your aid. Owe you guys 1x big one.

PPS: Love my Bb Boo aka Mrs Bubs to bits!!!

PPPS: We left the light sticks there to see if a few months down the road they'll still be there. If you guys are interested, can go Labrador Park to check it out >.<

0 comments: