And so...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And so...

In the beginning there was only the rogue in the dusty robes.
Along the road he walked on,
thorugh different places,
meeting different people.
He made some friends,
and some enemies in the process too.
But all the time, he was a lone figure with his trusty steed, his chipped sword and his dusty robes.

And then one day,
a princess came along.
They got along fine,
and decided to walk the road together.
But it was not all fun and gay.
For the rogue sometimes forgot,
to wait for the tired princess,
to keep their steps in tandem,
to ask her if she needed a rest,
to cheer her up,
to warn her of the potholes on the road,
to talk to her,
to do so much more.
This saddened the princess,
and confounded the rogue.

"I must learn to cope with someone in my life, and that I shouldn't be responsible for myself only..."
The rogue realised this.

And so...

I will too.

0 comments: