Of the Sun, the Sea, Sentosa on Saturday and Soccer on Sunday...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Of the Sun, the Sea, Sentosa on Saturday and Soccer on Sunday...

Realised that some habits are really hard to kick.
I still have the habit of posting late.
Hahahahaaha~~~

Was at good ole' Sentosa on Saturday.
The culprits were me, Beng, Diana, Giang, Ivan, Nings, Steven and Yan yan.
Luke came late, Ivan Kwan even later.

So what was there?
Beach Volleyball competition,
Beauty pageant(though I must say, some of the gals who joined the volleyball competition more chio...),

Babes,
Bikinis,
Balls.

We played ball in the sea, smoked by the sea, and walked along the sea.
Got burnt by the sun in the process though.
Result: No nice tan and flaky skin, so I cannot even begin to imagine how the f**k I am going to do my marketing presentation this thurs.

Some of them left early, leaving me, giang, ii, ik, and luke to fend for ourselves.
Some of us went sun tanning, some went to pick coral, some went for a swim while the lucky ones get to play ball with gals.
Finally left the place around 7 plus.

Marina South.
Carl's Junior.
Friggin' big burgers.
And oh, plans and ideas to watch our diet.

Then met up with Ed.
Went for a short tour at the DIY shop, did a bit of upskirt chasing, ended up with him buying Chocolate Chip Muffin while ogling at some other 'muffins'.

Then met up with Xw.
Went over the the Esplanade to check out his friends, did a bit of gal watching while attempting to listen to the gig by "Ugly in the Morning", ended up with both me and Ed having a 'romantic' time at rooftop garden.

Then met up with Goose and Berd at the Snake's coffeeshop for the Arse-nal Fool-ham game.
Which made me lose my balls for a moment cos of some misunderstanding over my captaincy of a certain RVN in a certain game. Those who know will know.
Berd broke the announcement to Xw and Ed that night, since Xw won't be joining us at soccer.
Took a long time for da Anaconda to spill the beans.

And then finally, we got home.

Overslept for the match the next day.
More details can be found here.

Spent the rest of my Sunday sleeping and applying lotion to soothe the damn sunburnt.

And I guess that was the most striking legacy of this weekend.
Nabei...


0 comments: