Never say NEVER....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Never say never.
That's what my boss(aka Daniel) said to me like what, 10 minutes ago?

The reason?
Reason being: I'm friggin back at Chris' studio again.
For those who dunno(which includes most of the people reading this...), Chris' studio was the site for my very first shoot.
The shoot that lasted a grand total of 25 days(including preparation and clearing up...)
It was also the shoot that led me to work with Boku films, and the subsequent projects later, yada yada...

To cut a long stor short, me and Kev were having a smoke break just before the end of the shoot and we did mention something like never coming back to the studio for a long long time.

Guess what.

In less than a month after the wrap of the first shoot, we were back here again, for a product shoot.
And now.
I'm back here again.
For another shoot.

Here's to saying NEVER.

One can never say things too early.
Really.

PS: Anyway I'm typing this out at Chris' studio, in Ubi Ave. 3, leeching off his wireless... Song Bo~~~~

PPS: I'm falling asleep.... :(

0 comments: