Und bitte!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

In english, meaning: "And Please".

Such is the manner the Germans start their filming process.
But basically, its the same shit to me.

This is a helluva tough shoot.
Maybe its because my favourite gay buddy Kevin Wee ain't working in this one,
maybe its because there's usually only one PA that the Assistant Director like to find,
maybe its because the other PAs are occupied with other logistics stuff.
Maybe maybe maybe.

My arse hurts.
Seriously.
My ankles are getting swollen.
And numb.
Thank god for Tiger Balm medicated plasters.
My back is starting to give way.
Again.
My hands are scratched by some KNN plants.

The list goes on.

But I'm doing what I like.
Despite the aches and the pain,
the constant lack of sleep,
the deprivation of social life,
the neverending arguments with my parents and such.
I like this job.
I really do.
And I'm glad Ed pushed me into this, instead of letting me just go NATO on him(again).
Thanks bro.
I owe you 1x big one.

I really appreciated what Horny told me last night.
That I was living my dream.
I guess... in a way, I'm living the way that I want my dream to be realised,
maybe its un-glam,
I'm underpaid, overworked.
But step by step.
I will walk through the f**king path.

Till I can't walk no more.
Or I strike the lottery.

On a lighter note,
working with Germans are quite interesting.
They're perfectionist,
which makes life on set a living bitch,
but life after set much easier.
Cos they most often than note will wrap on time, or even early.
It's their principles.

Oh, and Wong Li-Lin's in this shoot.
One word to describe her:
HOT.
End of story.

There's so much more that I can babble about, so much more that I can crap.
But my f**king eyes are giving up on me after an hour of sleep last night.

Taking a nap now before heading to the snake's lair for match watching.

Till the next early wrap...

0 comments: