Suddenly, I dread the words: "Its a Wrap!"

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Its not often that I dread to hear the words that signal the end of my work.
Last night... no I mean this morning, was probably the first time that I don't want a shoot to finish.

Why?

Cos I'm filming with Zizi!!!!!
*for the un-Timmyified, Zizi is none other than Stefanie Sun Yanzi, my favourite-st celebrity of all time, the only woman in the world(other than my mum) who can make me tremble at the sight of her... the list goes on.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I was lucky enough(with Kev also) to do this shoot with Zizi, so what did I do to impress this lady of my dreams?

I served her rice.

Yes.

Lim bei was the designated bugger who was supposed to hold this damn bowl of rice to serve her.
But lo and behold!
I got an appreciative THANK YOU and a smile that made me melt. Literally. Although this can be explained by the intense heat caused by the bleddy lights but whatever....

I still can't get over it.
ZIZI SMILED AT ME!!!!!

I think I might faint.

But I never leh.
Cos I professional.
Wahahahaahahaahahahahahaha~~~~~

And to think that bloody Kevin Wee wanted to bring a belt to leash me.
To spare Zizi the emotional trauma should I go ga-ga and 'Hello' her.
Too bad he got locked at home.

Oh, and the icing of the cake was.......
Zizi's younger sis was there too.
And she smiled at me too.
Wahahahahaahahah~~~~~~
It's like having 2 Zizis smiling at me.

Phew~~~~

Not to mention the cute gal who was acting as Zizi's 'younger sis'.
Another eye candy for me to pass the time while waiting for the 'main course'.
And yesh.
She smiled at me too.

I figured it must be the new hair.
Or my BO.
Or both.

Need to get some sleep now.
Its late, I'm shagged, and Kev is peering over my shoulder while I'm trying to translate these euphoric feelings into words.
Tsk tsk. Shame on him.
*Yesh, I'm staying over his place cos I noob enough to tell my mum it was an overnight shoot(which it almost was) hence leading to her double locking the doors = no place to sleep at home.
** And I'm still trying to persuade the biatch Kev to share his bed with me.

PS: I might have a chance to work with her again.

PPS: Did I say that Zizi smiled sweetly at me?

PPPS: She touched my hands also. I'm not gonna wash them for at least 3 weeks.

PPPPS: Damn I just bathed.

0 comments: