A morbid post, if I might add...

Friday, December 22, 2006

I have no idea why I'm hammering this post out on the eve of my departure to Hong Kong.
Must be the damn vodka...

On the other hand, maybe it was the lack of effort and a hell lot of other reasons that I have yet finished the Grand Project to show to someone. 
Maybe that's why I'm hammering this out now, instead of resting for tomorrow.

Cos I have things left unsaid. 
Things left undone. 

I want so much to tell a certain person that I would love to talk to her, 
but I dunno if I can like her. 
I want so much to tell her that guess what?
I kinda like her....

Maybe it'll be pointless,
maybe it'll be useless, after all that's been said and done.
But I will never want to be in a 'what-if' situation again.
Hence, the madness in wanting the project to be completed.

We all have our fears.
Mine is that you'll never know how much I like you.

Friggin morbid/mushy post.
Think I best get some sleep.

See ye all after Xmas...

0 comments: