Resolve. My Resolve...

Friday, December 08, 2006

K: You're like Ichigo, I can't see your resolve. 

Me: Eh?

K: I can't see your resolve in doing this thing. Take for example, your waking time this morning. You're never late for something that you want...

Me: Hm...(while still trying to digest my lunch and drink coffee at the same time) 

Me: I guess you're right...

K: I only agree to help you in this because I believe in what you're doing, if not, I wouldn't take MC...

--fast forward to 10 minutes later...

Me: You're right. I need to have the resolve to do this thing, if not, it'll be wasted.

Me holding the damn ciggy like upright between my thumb and index, grasped the coffee cup tightly, and looked at K straight in the eyes.

Me: This, I promise you... Is my Resolve. 


Thanks biatch.
You made me remember why I was doing all this.
Phase 1 is almost complete.
Wish me luck for the remaining parts...

0 comments: