The big 250

Monday, September 01, 2008

I had no idea that I've reached 250 posts.
Quite da surprising given the recent lack of posts being churned out by me.

I suppose the reasons for the absolute drought of posts in August can be attributed to:

1. I've become MORE lazy. (how is that possible? I'm already as lazy as it is...)
2. I'm consumed by work. (highly likely. This is not a very very fun month for me. Work-wise at least...)
3. I'm too busy with somebody. (I think you know who you are....)

and most importantly.....

4. MY LAPTOP JUST CRASHED!!! = impossible to find a good time to blog using my bro's PC. That plus I can never get used to his keyboard, lack of Picasa program to collage my pics(he refused to let me download any foreign programs in his PC. And by foreign I mean programs he does not need, ie: Picasa, iTunes etc...)

Sigh......................

Anyways, September is finally here. Mixed feelings about the speed at which time is flashing by, yet excited by things yet to come.

In any case, I'll be heading home for a good dinner, slack away the Monday Blues, and maybe... just maybe, see if I can post another one when I'm back.

Did I just let slip that I'm blogging in office? Oops.

0 comments: