Laughter, Luck and Love.....

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Had another RECCOS reunion dinner @ the Snake's lair tonight.
Thanks again to Yz's mum for another great dinner (gosh I ish love home cooked food :P)
Another year older, another year wiser, like I always like to think.
And it's good to know that yet another yet have passed and we RECCOS guys are still not sick of one another.

This year was a somewhat toned down affair, what with the happenings around us and the fact that most, if not all of us had to work the other day.
Gambling was one of the mild-est I've seen in years.
But with the spectre of work looming over us, its hard to find an excuse to let loose, knock back a few drinks and gamble our hong bao moonies away.
There will be a 2nd round, make no doubts about it.

Special year it is for me.
Not only because I've finally been confirmed as a perm staff in my line of work, but also the presence of someone in our yearly gathering.
My Baby Boo.
Thank you so so so much dearie, for wanting to come along with me, for being my pillar of strength in gambling, and just being here for me.
LOVE LOVE :)

With the conclusion of the night, I will still be looking forward to the next year's reunion dinner.
And the many years to come.....

Happy CNY to us......

0 comments: