Bowling!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Had a spot of bowling over the weekend with the missus and some friends.
Location: Marine Bowl @ East Coast Park.


The last time that I bowled here was....... wait a minute.
I'm not sure if I've ever bowled here before!

The Playboy and his Playmates.

This is what happened when people like us bowl:

Jeryd and his gravity-defying position.

Janet and her Fairy Maiden Offering Flower Stance.

Charmaine and her Clothesline from Hell finishing move.

And of course, my beloved bb and her RHRL(Right Hand Right Leg) throw.

Only the beloved get more photo space than me.

And that's me. The erm.... a tad rather boring throw?
Due to the fact that some other pictures are currently with the missus, may I invite those who are interested to adjourn to my beloved's blog to find out more.

In the meantime, I shall adjourn to the bed for a spot of dreaming.
Till the next time.

0 comments: