A note of apology.....

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

To whom it may concern,

I'm sorry about the news that I brought you this afternoon, even more so to have spoilt your evening by harping on it. I was ranting and raving without the slightest concern over your feelings.

I'm sorry for the various times that we had to spend in the presence of others, but please understand that I do want to spend as much time with you as possible, hence the motivation by yours truly to attempt to 'date' you everyday(even if its a weekday) so that we can just spend time together.

I'm sorry for the lack of follow-ups on things that I should've done, places that we should've visited. Some of which includes:
Zoo
Night Safari
Henderson Waves
Lunch/Dinner with your mummy
Crab/Ooster session with my family
Jerry's @ Jalan Kayu
Ren Ren Big Prawn Mee near Vivocity area
Durians @ Geylang
Another nice place to eat @ Dempsey
The North/South/East/West thingy
Printing your photos

I will not renege on my promises. I'm sorry that it's taking too long.

I'm sorry if I ever brought the rain clouds and the thunderstorms in your life.
Please believe me when I say I only want to be your sunshine.
For every time I see the look of hurt/disappointment/sadness on your face, it brings the rain into my world.
And I start to question my ability to bring happiness to you.
Most of the time, I am found lacking.

I'm sorry if you ever feel that my love for you has diminished.
Because I have not found a cure for the poison.
I just found more ways to love you everyday.

I'm grateful for the everything that you have given me.
I'm thankful for your honesty.
I'm blessed with your love.
I'm an atheist when it comes to religion but I'm a staunch devotee in love because I believe I have it now.

When you blogged about the non monochromatic life that you are experiencing now,
I was touched.
I was touched because I was overwhelmed by the accolades that you lavished on me.
Because what I did was to love you for the who and the what you are, not the you in the past.
We all have a past.
It may not be nice.
It may not be pretty.
Sometimes it's downright ugly.
Or stupid.
I know mine was.
In more ways than one, my history was stupid and rather un-pretty.
But you trusted me.
But you trusted my words and loved me for what I am.
The man that is hammering this words for you now.
I know you are affected, and I never blame you for that.
Because truth be told, I was affected by yours too.
But I searched in my heart.
And it didn't took long.
Because the answer was always there.
I.
Love.
You.
And that.
That made me just want to hold you in my arms for the rest of my life, or when hell freezes over, whichever comes first.
I just LOVE you.
Simple as that.

Last but not least, I wish to mitigate the punishment by offering my forehead as a smacking board for as long as it takes to make you feel better.
To top it up, may I offer a lifetime of love, hugs and kisses to make up for the shortcomings that I possess, I might be prone to make, I have made??

Always yours & Loving you,
Baby Bubs

PS: Sorry for posting this so late at night but I couldn't get to sleep anyway.......

0 comments: