25 Random things

Monday, March 16, 2009

Many has wrote 25 random things about themselves, and seeing that my beloved bb has blogged 25 random things about me, here's 25 random things about my one and only love :)


Here goes......

1. She always wanted to learn drums. 
2. She took up some keyboard lessons last year.
3. She is one of the few ladies I know who can drive manual transmission without stalling.
4. She loses weight easily when she's stressed.
5. Her shoulder muscles are so stiff that I could stick a knife on her shoulder and she won't feel a thing.
6. She likes to smack someone (ie: me) on the forehead friggin' loud.
7. She is called "Er Sao" by someone nowadays
8. She doesn't like people to pay for meals all the time. She would prefer to go dutch. 
9. She knows taekwando so technically, she can kick my arse.
10. She has a bolster she loves to hug to sleep. More than me :(
11. She plays "Tower Defence" when she has nothing to do.
12. She would love it if I spend weekends with her. 
13. She is highly resistant to beer but hard liquor like whiskey and cognac will knock her out immediately
14. She always washes her face before she showers. 
15. She doesn't eat tofu. 
16. Her 2 nieces at home call her "Zhu Zhu".
17. She can be quite cold at work but warms up immediately after work.
18. She has the weirdest dreams sometimes.
19. She has road rage too.
20. She never manages to finish her food unless she's very very very hungry. Which happen like once every 2 years. 
21. Her husband must promise to bring her to see the 7 Wonders of the world.
22. She is quite scared of the cold, hence the need for me to bring a jacket everywhere. 
23. She loves Brad Pitt. 
24. She knows the person blogging this loves her alot (just in case one of the points she not happy about. Love love!!!)
25. As of now I think I'm still the one she loves :)

0 comments: