Happy Boosy Day! - extended version

Monday, August 03, 2009

Just as I've promised.... more pictures of the special Booday!!!

First up we have the missus being forced to look for her present in the house.
In my room to be more exact.
Here's the missus trying her darndest best to seek that which is obvious, but not very obvious....

She was searching high and low, up and down, in and out.....
Only to find this:

Sony Digital Photoframe!

Not to forget a picture of us to inaugurate the photoframe!


After a good night of rest, the BBs were all reaedy to conquer....
THE SCIENCE CENTRE!!!

Silly stuff that only we are capable of doing. Shamelessly no less...

Our declarations of love!
Pardon the handwriting though, we weren't exactly used to the pen...

Even more random pictures of the Science Centre.
I guess you just can't take out the camwhores in us...

Time always seems to fly when you're enjoying it, though in this case, time seems to flow backwards.
BB Boo scared shitless by the dinosaur.

Timmy boi morphing back into a caveman.......


After a short trip back to the house for a quick shower and a change of clothes, the Bs made their way to the dinner destination.
It was a place where Timmy boi saw over the internet, and thought:
Mama Mia! This is it!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....
Cassis @ Rochester Park.

The ambience was good, the food was within my expectation, but the payment part.... let's just say, they need to change a new system....

The lovely missus....

The silly me.

Happy Boosday my love!

With compliments from the staff after hearing that it was the missus' boos-day...

Last but not least, the birthday cake!
It's a simple cake, simply because of some major c*ck up on my part. (I'm so very sorry bb...)

In any case, I hope that although this might not be the sweetest or the most memorable,
it's the most loving one that you had.
This and many more to come.....

Happy Birthday Baby Boo.

0 comments: