Its been 1 week, and 1 month...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Its been 1 week, and 1 month...

It's been a week since I've last posted.
I never bruff one, I got check.


So many things have happened, and yet, so little has been done.
My essay for example.
I just seem to have lost steam after the initial 2 essays, and thus the procrastination sets in again.
Almost a week overdue and I'm hoping like mad the tutor accepts it out of the kindness of his heart.
If not, I'm definitely quite screwed for that module...

It's been more than a month since I've said goodbye to my singlehood.
I must admit, it's quite a marked change from my previous form of existence.
But I'm happy with this change, yet at the same time, still trying to come to terms with it.
What a contradiction huh....

Nuffin much to be said today... till next time then.

0 comments: