Oh golly, it's the exams...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Oh golly, it's the exams...

Right.
The exams are around the corner again.
Wait, I think started liao, since the missus jus had a paper yesterday, plus one comin along today.

Mine's starting on Tue.
And guess what, I have not started on anything yet.
Yups.
I HAVE NOT STARTED ON ANYTHING YET.
Well, if arranging notes and reading a few slides before realizing that KOL is more enticing, or Dota is more interesting, with a couple of hours spent reading novels, watching Amercian Idol(watch this season one, I think this batch is one of the best I've seen) and what nots.
Studying has never been more difficult for me, considering that this is the last sem before I have no more studying left.
Barring a buang-ed module or overseas studies.
The former being unthinkable, the latter being unimaginable.
In any case, I really should get my butt down to studying.

Maybe I'll try later, or maybe over the weekends.
But damn.................. sian....


How?

0 comments: