Oh yeah....

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh yeah....

1 reason why handphone cameras should be outlawed:
KNNBCCB

Nabei, ik you good... take such good picture of lim bei when I was in Lala-land.
But thanks for the artistic angle that exposed to the world that I have big balls. :)

Taking a break from mugging.
Yesh, it's true. Have to mug for tomorrow's PS 2246: Globalization since

1. Dunno what I got for the essay
2. Dunno what the module is about since I have never attended a SINGLE lecture
3. Dunno what the topics are since the tutor DUN HAVE lecture slides
4. Dunno what might happen since I not cha bor(read: gal) therefore I'll be graded for what was written for the exams instead of the length of my skirt.

Yesh. I have to study.
And I realised that I can only understand the first 2 readings. The next few I catch no balls.
Speaking of readings, this was what happened in the afternoon for those who dunno this story...

Over MSN...

me: Hey boss, how to study for globalization ah? got no notes leh....

B: What you mean? Got course pack leh

me: ...... okok I rushin down to school to get liao, ttyl

me(offline)

*Can't reproduce this in the typical MSN format cos I was using the gamin.. I mean my bro's PC this afternoon.

30 min later, at Co-op...

me: erm, auntie ah, still got sell coursepack or not?

Auntie passes me a list

me: er... gimme a while ah.

me digs out phone, pressed 2 and dialled.

me: hoi boss, you know the module code for globalization? Cos i buying the course packs...

xb: gimme a while i check (hangs up)

3 min ltr

xb: PS 2246, you buying now ah?

me: yah, i help you get one first, later pass to you

xb: okok i coming to school later. (hangs up)

me: er auntie ah, can i have this coursepack? (points to PS 2246)

auntie: orh this one ah, need to order one.

me: so when can collect?

auntie: tomorrow lor!

me: ..... but my exam tomorrow, can get it by today?!?!?!

auntie: hm.. can lah, you come back by 5 lah. What happened? Lost yours ah?

me: Eh? No lah, today then I know I got course pack for this module.

auntie: ....... *stunned silence

me: Oh yah, can I have 2 sets?

auntie: ....
*at this point of time I can see she was quite shocked, and amused. Cos she looks like she's trying damn f**kin hard not to laugh. But what can you expect? I rock.

Some of the people I told the story to were quite erm, surprised to find out the extent of my erm... passion to studies?
Song bo~~~~~

0 comments: