Sigh...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sigh...

Most things that can go wrong today went wrong.

1. Woke up at 730 by a wake up call from the missus. Fell back to sleep only to wake 3 1/2 hours later.

2. Because of 1. I wasn't able to start on my essay earlier.

3. Started to hear weird sounds coming from the left side of my car halfway to school when it was too late to turn back thus leading to 8.

4. Went to print Snake's essay in the library only to find that the lone available computer was not able to read thumb drive.

5. Borrowed Guanjie's cashcard only to find that I needed $0.04 more to print the damn thing thus leading to me having to top up the cashcard and wasting precious time.

6. Got whacked into submission in KOL by the Bat King. Or King Bat. Whatever.

7. Misplaced wallet therefore had to look for it.

8. Weird sound in the car getting SUPER LOUD after picking up the missus and realising that the motorcyclist that was gesturing frantically(he kept pointing to the left side of my car, I thought he had a problem, she thinks that he's trying to ask me to keep to the left lane cos I was driving around in the expressway at quite a, erm, not too fast speed?) to my deflated tyre.

9. Because of 8. I had to leave the car in school and hailed a cab to Suntec instead.

9. Went to the Loof, wanted to pee, and realised that the guys need to queue for the toilet too.

10. On the way back realised that XW didn't drive therefore had to cab again.

11. After sending the ladies back went back to the car and realised(to our horror and amusement) that my car DOES NOT HAVE a spare tyre.

12. Called the BMW Emergency Service line only to find out that they do not provide servicing to Mini anymore, got directed to a guy sounding as sleepy as Snake(when I call him at 2 every afternoon) and found out that Mini service does not provide changing of tires since they do not carry any spares. WTF.

13. Cabbed for the 3rd time today since I have to leave the car in school to wait for the tow truck to come in the next day.

14. Came back home and realised that I have neither the mood nor the energy to finish up my essay.

Sigh................

Although there were some good things that came out of today, like how I managed to sort out the important stuff from the books that were borrowed, meeting up with the missus, hanging out with the guys at Loof, arranging for ball the next day, and realised that the veggie-ed in house journalist may look like an Ah Beng but he's a true bruder indeed.

Well, there's always some silver linings in the cloud......

0 comments: