�上一个人...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

�上一个人, 
就容易失了神.

True so true. 

But dare I say anything more?
What I wanted to say, we wanted to say. We've said it. 
You've heard enough too I suppose. 

The sms-es. 
The phone calls.
The rushing to and fro.
The little this and the little thats.

These sights and sounds play before us,
but never far, never far, to the one whom it mattered the most.
Do we thank the sun for keeping us warm?
No.
We do however, curse and swear when the sun gets too hot for our liking.
We do miss the sun with the falling of the first raindrops.
So what about you?
Are you the sun?
Or us?
Ask yourself.

This mirror image of yours.
Who is it?
Is it the Hollow inside you while the you search for bankai?
For who?

I want to say so much more. 
But I'm tired.
I'm sick and tired of doing the thankless job of searching for the you that has disappeared.

You know what?
I give up.

If this journey is meant for you to be taken alone, then go ahead.
Call me when you're done.



0 comments: