Oh heck!!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

I should be sleeping now, but what the f**k, I'm inspired.
Not to mention the Absolut Kurant that's somewhat swimming in my system now.

Anyway, here's some pictures which I think deserve a place in my blog, and for those who still reads this blog, may read this blog, came across this blog, or got inspired to come to this blog, yada yada...

These are some pictures which are in my (not-so-humble)opinion the funniest of the lots.
And since I can't really rank them, how about some help over here eh?
Those interested please leave a comment in the tagboard regarding your choice.
Those too lazy can call or sms me.
Those even more lazy can tell me when you see me.
Those that are so lazy that they need a machine to make them breathe can well, send me their opinions through telepathy?

Well, enough talk already.
Ladies and Gentlemen, come some of da music please....

1. Totally MTV-ish. Or like some Taiwan-ese teenage-idol-drama. Let's call this: Beachy (kind of) love.

2.
The 3 Stooges... I mean Ladies...

3.
The Dancing Toothbrush-ers. Call us if you want to be entertained while you use the toilet. We promise to dance and brush our teeth only. And maybe pee...

4.
The man, the man, and the hand rest. (note the pout on the hand rest's face)

5.
The masked man of mystery. In pink towel no less. Scary...

6.
Did I hear someone say LOTR?

7.
Erm, the 1000 head Buddha?

8.
Tit-anic. There must be a better way to kill time...

9.
The man who somehow got his (*ahem) preference mixed up.

10.
Guess who's sleepy and hungry?

So cast your votes early people!!!

PS: If you think that most of the pictures got me, then its too bad. Muahahahaha!!! Since I'm the shameless owner of this blog and the equally shameless bugger that likes to take these kind of pictures.

PPS: For those whose erm.. not so beautiful/handsome sides are captured and displayed here. Please don't kill me...

0 comments: