So MOS it was... and Changi too.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Either I'm getting too old to club, or I'm getting too damn old to club.
Maybe I should've went down Mambo last night.
But I have a feeling if I gave up MOS tonight, there will be some people out for my blood...

Anyway...

Some miserable shot I manage to take of the bash.

Didn't think of bringing anything remotely resembling a camera sans my trusty phone down, so there...

Me and Kev talked about it on the way home(he was going home, me was heading to Changi chalet) and we realised that the people that we club with makes a difference.
Not to say that the company we went down with was bad, but like always, it just feels different.
We do see people we know here and there, saying hi and all.
But nothing beats the feeling of just walking around looking at people you DO actually KNOW, not close but you do know of their existence, like "hey, isn't that so-and-so dancing with this-and-that?".
Or something like that.

Our era has passed.

Remind me next time to just go clubbing with people I know.

Changi was another story.

Scene at the Changi chalet. Playing the drinking game.
One word: alcohol. I think there was more alcohol than food. Serious.
And for those who are concerned, nope, I didn't drink and drive. I drive after I drink, and piss-ed.
Remind me to try my darndest best to stay over at chalets when there's more alcohol than food.

PS: Thanks to nings and jono who organized this clubbing trip. And kev for comin along too.

PPS: Thanks to my li'l sis who managed to get me into the members' area for catching up session and free champagne. Best champagne in the world? Free champagne. Catch up with you soon...

PPPS: Special thanks to Mel and those buggers who tried to slosh me. Thanks ah, I was driving you know!



0 comments: