Endless nights...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Last Thursday, I think I reached home at the ungodly time of 4 in the morning or thereabouts, which was technically Friday.
Last Friday, I think I reached home at the insane timing of 630 in the morning or thereabouts, which was technically Saturday.
Last Saturday, I think I reached home at the unbelievable timing of 6 in the morning or thereabouts, which was technically Sunday.
Last Sunday...

I think you get the picture.

These were endless nights I must say.

From a movie/supper/talk cock session with the Snake, Lady Boss and Kevin on Thursday,
to a heart to heart drinkin/gossiping session at Cubsy's house on Friday,
moving on to a class gathering interrupted by a recall to the Snake's lair for 1x good mahjong session on Saturday,
and finally, some sense of normalcy on Sunday and Monday.
Supper, coffee and talking cock.
Thus the early release today in time for this post.

Work has been hectic, as usual.
Running around, driving around, for today, painting around.
Don't be surprise to not find a blog post here for some time.
I need to work ye know... since Genting hasn't been too kind to me and the alarming rate that the monetary assets are disappearing...

Plus the slight urge to join the 4 mahjong-ing engineers for their Europe grad trip = $$$

Oh and yeah.
To all those that made these nights endless.
Thanks.
Its nights like these that keeps me going on.

PS: Eh guys, I can't play any more mahjong liao, getting quite scared of it even though I not so hardcore as you all...

PPS: Please wait for my return for 1x solid clubbing session. I TRY not to drive so can drink. More? :)

0 comments: