I don't wanna stop, DJ...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My ears are still ringing.
My throat hurts like hell.
My vision is still quite blurry.
My world is still spinning, sort of.
Worst of all, my whole f**king body aches.

But dang... I don't wanna stop.
Even though last night's li'l session really kept us up all night. (I reached home at the grand time of around 5-ish in the morning...)

Looks like it's gonna be my last clubbing session for some time to come.
Work is almost here.
And lucky for me the timing for my work today has been pushed back.
Hence the post at this time when I'm supposed to be somewhere in the region of Jalan Besar...

It was the same whole chink gang again.
Sort of.
The same ole people that I was bowling with during the last and first day of the years.
The bunch of people that filled up the spots at the roulette table in the heights of Genting.
The very group that played soccer(a bit insane if you ask me) the very next day we stepped home.
And also...
my clubbing kakis for last night.
I really should hang out more with other people. :)

But in any case, cheers.
The Graveyard last night was for ye all...

PS: Pegs you were right, the damn bleddy thing is STRONG.

PPS: Jase, lucky we didn't yam seng the damn thing...

PPPS: Now I remember why I can't take Graveyard...

0 comments: