The one about the Honky Kong-ed trip...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This will be about the trip, the one about Honky Kong-ed.
The very first post of the new year and I'm doing something that's supposed to be up last year.

Guess some things never change...

Here goes...






The inside of the lounge









The inside of the airport














The inside of the plane.














Champagne or orange juice for me?














The place of residence in Macau.













And this thing here is supposed to be a fire extinguisher???












A big-ass Xmas tree. Those 2 beside me are my bros.
















Macau through a window pane. Blurry...




Our 'home' in Hong Kong.













How lucky can we get?














Don't ask me why but I happen to like this fountain.













I don't even know how to begin describing this 'burger'.















Me with Claws...










Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...












Another big-ass Xmas tree. This is really big.



Another reason why I like this particular fountain...





Back to civilisation....













Measly fireworks on Xmas eve...





Just looking at the crowd makes me wish I was at some other place...




On the way back to S'pore...









And finally...


The family photo...












Well, at least I got to take a short holiday before the new year. And before work.
Now.... for GENTING!!!!

2 comments:

silvershoes said...

Wah! Can't believe your hotel room was that number! So lucky, should buy 4D. I think you look like your mum!

Timmy said...

Haha, wasted I no time to buy 4D. I look like my mum?!! Haha i never notice that :p