The First and the 24th...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

First day of shoot last night.
24 hours of no sleep from yesterday.

Just managed to get back home in a gruelling 1 hour plus taxi ride that involved me telling the taxi driver the destinations, concussing in the midst of trip, waking up sporadically to say bye, and eventually gave up trying to sleep due to a full bladder coupled with sub-zero wind blasting from the air con.

Guess what the first thing I did when I got home?

Made myself a bleddy cup of coffee.
Hence the ability to blog as of now.

Thinking about the days ahead of me makes me wanna cry sometimes.
Thinking about the day ahead of me makes me question the need for any sleep in the first place.
Thinking about the eventual culmination of the efforts that we all put in for the film is just the right tonic for me to carry on.

1 day down.
Many more days to go.

PS: Even though I have free days, but these free days will be spent either shopping for stuff that we didn't have time to get, doing touch ups, sending people round, etc etc. So expect me to be free only after the 11th of Feb.

PPS: Clubbing session after all this shit?

0 comments: