And... Cut! And pack up quick!!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

The highlight for this shoot for me was probably this:
















Pitching a tent in the middle of Raffles Place... (btw, the guy in the picture is my direct boss, Daniel aka Art Director)
Yes, we pitched a tent in the middle of Raffles Place in broad daylight no less, and proceeded to tuang at the place till a grand timing of around 9 in the evening.
The only consolation was that it was a Sunday night when human traffic was at its least....

It didn't help that we had to tap power illegally from some office building (forgot which one it was though) to fire up our lights = slight pandemonium = quick shooting of the + packing up in double time.
I have never seen a bunch of people disappear so fast before. With a hell lot of equipment too.

Stared at the buildings there, which got me thinking.
Of Erbium*.
Of the initial desire to be one of the Shenton/Raffles/blah blah blah working crowd.
Of being desk bound, being a slave to the clock ticking from 9 - 5.
And then I fell asleep.
No shit.
Just like that, with the first aid kit as my pillow.
Shiok.

And now, I'm waiting for the last hurrah...

*Erbium is something that only a few people will know. If I'm not wrong, then only 1 other guy who reads this will know...

0 comments: