Another RECCOS annual dinner(plus other activities)...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No pictures for the RECCOS 'reunion dinner' this year.
Sorry.
Wasn't sure I could go, wasn't sure I wanted to go(given the strange twist of events unfolding about me nowadays...), plus by the time I went, it was like uber late people were already starting to leave, left, lost interest in gambling and what nots.
Hence I didn't bring my camera.
Plus I didn't know where the fiack it was at.

A great pity I had to miss the dinner this year.
Though in Ed's words, the dinner was rather chop-chop since they were more eager about gambling than anything else, which come to think of it, was no big surprise.

Lemme see the namelist for last night(ie: people that were still there when I reached)
Snake(of cos, he's the host)
Lady Boss(of cos, she's becoming a perm fixture there too)
Ed
Goose
Xw
Berd
Sw
Pegs
Beng
Phil
Yy aka Barry Eng
Yy's gal(sorry I can't remember her name)
Seng
Jase
Furby(though technically Furby should be there, since he's the house pet. But he's so cute, I've decided to adopt him as the RECCOS mascot. Any objections?)
Good seeing you guys last night.
As for those whom I missed, next time eh?

Been one heck of a weird week for me.
This CNY didn't start out too brightly for me, but I hope the rest of the year will...

0 comments: