Pain sia....

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Too bad I don't have the photographic evidence of my wound now.

Oh yes, lim bei is wounded again.
On the friggin lip no less.
So instead of having a stiff upper lip, I now have a SPLIT upper lip.
Reminded me of the time I had a spilt lower lip due to the stunning effort by Xw to volley into goal. With me between the posts.
This time however, was not quite ta-bah-bah-boom.
I just got hit by a flying guitar that I was supposed to catch.
Sounds easy?
Why not?
Just overlook the fact that one is squatting in a awkward position in an environment that is dimly lit(or in this case, lights were lit to create a dim ambience...), trying to catch a guitar that's quite heavy, weird shape-d, and oh... flying towards you at quite a high speed.
Result of my noob-ness: Spilt (right)upper lip* an a hell lot of blood.

Anyway, body is know quite wrecked.
Leaking nose.
Bloodshot eyes.
Split upper lip.
Cuts and scratches all over hands and legs.
Mysterious pain on the left side of the body.

Sigh....

At least we're almost done.

*For those who think this phrase is familiar, yes you're right! We've heard this kind of description before, at a certain lair that we visit, by a certain Zen master of qoutes, no?

0 comments: