22 and counting...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Of non-sleep that is.

Discounting the short nap I managed to steal and my friend's humble abode(45 min leh, or maybe even less than that, cos I was woken up by first the Postman and then my Producer who conveniently forgot to tell me I needed to send something, somewhere, thus screwing up my somehow, somewhat, SleepSongSong plan...)


22 freaking hours and still up and running.

Correction.

Up and sitting, having to sit down on meine's fav toilet bowl taking a crap...


22 friggin hours that I'm awake, and its not because of mahjong(which would have made me done so voluntarily) but because of something call WORK.


What I need now is a good shower, some nice music in the room, eye-thingy that you use in airplanes to block out the sunlight that's filtering in, warm comfy bed, and oh, my Dog Dog of cos.

And maybe before I sleep I need to think if its all worth the moolah that I'm looking at...

Jus hope I stay awake long enough to prevent something like this from happening:



Oh and I still possess no good feelings for feline creatures.

0 comments: