Wine, dine and 300 men...

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Bibo, ergo sum. I drink, therefore I am
-- Fredirect Toyou


Had a mini drinking session on Tuesday with 2 guys and 1 lady, with the notable absence of another bugger.
I can't seem to remember the last time I was able to sit down and relax in the company of friends.
Work, work, work.

Managed to catch 300 last night.
Either you like it, or you don't.
I loved it.

Made me feel bloodthirsty,
and hungry for chicken nuggets, after staring at those abs for so long....
An inspiration for me to follow.
Will update on the washboard abs should they ever appear...

Supper with the Bravo guys and the addition of Mr Horny's bro(and bro's gf).
Ended up talking about the feeding habits of a certain 8 legged house pet owned by Jamesy boi himself.
Mice, crickets, toads.
We agree that he treats his pets with lots of TLC.

Next thing I knew, we were home...

Till the next time guys....

0 comments: