Phew....

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Its finally over.
Well, not exactly, since I've got some accounting to do, but at least the shoot' over.
Everything was pretty decent, no major cock ups, earlier than expected wraps, and most importantly, I didn't die of exhaustion/heart attacak/suicide/over smoking etc etc.

Feeling just a tad lost, and a little proud of how all these turned out.
Guess everything will fall into place, sooner or later.

To all those people I have'nt seen in some time, this shit is over, I'm FREE!

So we'll see what we can do eh?

In the meantime, take care now, bye bye then.

- Timmy out

PS: But I'm broke, need to get my pay before me bosses fly abroad...... sigh :(

PPS: I'm in the office right now using my big boss' computer to churn this out. Planning to take a li'l nap before meeting the guys for soccer. I rock.

0 comments: