The late late one, about the Hong Kong one...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Super late this post is.
Anyway just a short one about the trip to Hong Kong. (again, yes I know but at least this time we spend more time in Macau.)
Here goes...
1st day/night in Macau, visiting some of the hotels, taking random pictures.
Oh, the lady in the red jacket with me posing with the 'V' sign?
That's my mum.

2nd day was spent mostly in the Venetian, the largest OMFG hotel I've ever seen in my friggin' entire life. Apparently its even bigger that its Vegas counterpart.
Damn, some of them structures remind me of Europe...

Some vanity shots.
And yes, I am that unlucky to have missed the opening of the Man U megastore but a couple of months. Must be the shit luck I rubbed off a certain (Berd) Anaconda...

Some family pictures.
I can't see them very clearly myself too.

Is when we were in Hong Kong.
Walking around, eating around, and taking some pictures. Nuffin' much actually.
My favourite is the middle picture of the the 2 roasted heads. Pigeons actually.
Youngest bro and me were having a fun time arranging the heads to freak the second one.
Sissy him.

The last leg of the trip.
We were lucky to have been able to get hold of our favourite snack in Hong Kong.
Fishballs!!!

I totally rock in this picture.
I swear my dad was actually laughing when he took this for me.


Me attempting to kick Bruce Lee's bronze arse.
I got my mummy to help me take this one, if not my dad might collapse from laughing too much.
And yes, she was laughing quite hard too.

There you have it.
The short, but late late post about the Hong Kong one...




0 comments: