Murder, I almost wrote...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I was this close to butchering my office desktop this afternoon. (for those who are interested to know why, can call me for the full story...)
But since I had no chopper/cleaver, plus I might actually get into trouble for the systematic disintegration of the computer, I had to suck it in.

That was only one flaw in this logic.
I couldn't get any work done = un-productive day today = busy busy tomorrow.
Sigh~~~

Suddenly its rather scary.
Scary that the recent posts are all about work.
And nothing else.
It's like everything is revolving around work these days.
Work related this, something to do with work that.
Yada yada yada...
I don't even blog about school that much, I think.

Maybe that's all about me nowadays eh?
Work work work.
Its getting to me in some way.
And I kinda detest it.
Recently it's been just work, then home, then rest, then work.
Repeat the cycle and it'll probably be easier to assassinate me than catch a flea with fits.
I need to get used to the lack of sleep, the long travelling hours, the monotony of the job.
Then, just then, I might be able to have a li'l more fun during the week.
For now, I just look forward to the weekends.....

0 comments: