Tick tock, watch the clock...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"The clock is the enemy.
The basic rule is this,
the more you look at the clock, the slower the time goes.
It'll uncover the hiding place of your mind and torture it every second.
This, is the basic art in dealing with the trade of your time."

-- Ben Willis, "Cashback"

I honestly didn't know time can move so slowly.
2nd day at work(or orientation to be more precise) and I'm starting to develop headaches.

Somehow, I kinda miss those days when I was in tshirt, shorts, running around in SAF shoes,
waist pouch bouncing up and down the hip, smelling a li'l better than a skunk with cologne.
Seems like the grass is always greener on the other side eh?

But on the bright side,
the journey's not as long as I expected,
the pay's somewhat decent(wait till I actually see it),
and best of all, my parents have stopped nagging.

I'm still trying to conform myself.
Another one bites the dust...

0 comments: