Find your way back home...

Monday, February 25, 2008

"The road to a friend's house is never long."
-- Danish Proverb

For the longest time ever, it didn't seem that long.
Figuratively and literally.
Not anymore.
The ones who were at the airport on Sunday morning.
From left: Elyne, Alvin(aka Rabbit), Philip, Kevin Wee


And here's Jamesy boi in the middle.

Just us guys.

Bon voyage Jamesy boi.
's gonna be rather quiet without you around here.

"We've done almost every shit possible together.", you told me that on Friday night.
Looking back, I think I have to agree...

From attempting to hump an inanimate cow on display to p**ing somewhere, everywhere.
This is rather the James I know.

From attempting to film "Mickey Mouse's Last Episode" to supper at Fong Seng, ending up with us in Vietnam("cesspool of filth, a cacophony of noise, a cluster of smoke and dust" - I like to call it).
These were the nonsense things we did.
And more.

So much we can say.
So much we did.
But let's not make it sound like you're never coming back (which I'm assuming you are, aren't you?).

So all I can say is:
Take care now, bye bye then.
Afterall, there's really nothing much we didn't say before...

I just had to put this picture because I didn't know what this expression mean.

0 comments: