TGIF...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dinner anybody?
That was me. Last night.
The night before to be more exact.
Just the computer screen, the iPod, the water bottle and of course, the cup noodles. (the ciggys cannot be seen cos its somewhere behind me. I think..)
Did I had to stay so late?
Probably not if I didn't take so much time in the afternoon goofing around.
But then again, I just didn't feel comfortable if I don't finish my work.

Lucky I had this fella to accompany me.
I dub thee....erm.... Balls.
Fine I suck at coming up with names.
But to those who question the wisdom of having such a thing in the office, I say to you:
1. I need something to rest my legs on.
2. There's a street soccer court below the office building. I might, I just might, pop by there someday to play around.
3. I need something to distract me.
4. I need to train. And what better way to train then spend a few minutes everyday during lunch playing around the ball ala juggling, dribbling etc etc? Effort bor!!!

Here's a totally random picture.
My li'l niece Chloe.
She's like so~~~~~~~~~ cute!!!
(Berd stay away from her!)

A super random picture.
Furby!!!
Seriously I'm amazed by his sleeping posture.
But if he's comfortable, why not.

It's a friday night, just got home from some dinner, some drinking and staring at an emergency medical screening in less than 10 hours time.
TGIF though.
And tomorrow, and tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Isn't it?

0 comments: