So long, till the next year. Or the next week..

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2nd day back to work and I'm dreading every moment of it.
The shit starts to fly in,
a seemingly endless stream of talks/meetings/discussions.
An afternoon wasted with some CNY celebration thingy that I was:
1. not interested in
2. no time to be interested in.

How I wish it was friday all over again.
At least we'll have an afternoon of Wii to look forward to,
though I might need to re-live the misery of having the supply of bak gua in my house being wiped out.
An evening where most, if not all, of us RECCOS guys were having our reunion dinner.
Like I said, it feels no different going to the Snake's lair for CNY, since we're there almost every week.
But then again, it just feels good to see all of us there.
With an expanding First Wives' Club. That's good.

The gambling with the shouting and cheering and antics and what-nots.
I look around and see the same familiar faces I've known for years.
Happy Chinese New Year guys.

Cheers to this year, see ye all.
Same time, same place.
Next year.
Or the next week, which is more likely.
Cheers.

0 comments: